Thursday, November 14, 2013

' that last enemy'

When we see a friend suffering and know that death is near we could be overwhelmed with grief. God's word to us in death's dark valley, when death stares you in the face, in infirmity and grief, where tears fall, is ....
 we will be able to face death and not turn away-
leaning on the word of God. We will have consolation in affliction and hope in death because 
"The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." 1 Cor 15:26






"If in Christ we have hope in this life only, we are of all people most to be pitied. But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead,.."(1 Cor 15:19-20)


I see heaven, invading this place, I see angels, Praising Your Holy Name
And I sing praises, I sing praises, I give You honor, Worthy Jesus

I see Glory, Falling in this place
I see hope restored, healing of all disease
And I sing praises, I sing praises, I give You honor, Worthy Jesus

We give You Praise, and all of the Honor
You are our God, the one we live for
We give You Praise, and all of the Glory God

Let Your Presence fill this place, Let heaven come
Let Your angels be released, Let Heaven come
We will worship at Your feet, Let Heaven come
Face to face we want to meet, Let Heaven come

I See Heaven by Bryan & Katie Torwalt
©Bryan and Katie Torwalt 2011




"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Rom 8 :37-39)

This view in faith builds up the soul in trials or shall i say- "triumphs of the believers' faith."


































" Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:17)




No comments:

Post a Comment