Saturday, April 18, 2020

"..take the story a little bit farther…



Would have been Betty Ann Boone Wallwork’s Birthday today. April was the month we celebrated a few birthdays and this year she is on our minds ♥️
We would always have a wonderful time. She certainly left a legacy in her children, and grandchildren and great grand-kids 🙏🏼🌸

“All I know is that, at any moment, life will surprise me. It will bring me to my knees, and when it does, I will remind myself, I will remind myself that I am my father. And I am my father’s father. I am my mother. And I am my mother’s mother. And while it may be easy to wallow in the tragedies that shape our lives, and while it’s natural to focus on those unspeakable moments that bring us to our knees, we must remind ourselves that if we get up, if we take the story a little bit farther…
If we go far enough, there’s love.
So you go now, give me a beautiful life. The most beautiful life ever. Yeah? And if life brings us to our knees, you stand us back up. You get up and go farther, and find us the love. Will you do that?”
-Elena Dempsey-González
#lifeitselfmovie 






                                             








No comments:

Post a Comment