Sunday, January 22, 2017

"..High on the mountain.. lifting my voice.."

"I've seen your grace from the mountain.
I've felt you there in the valley below.
I see your love and your mercy,....
I know You're in every season,
I feel your hand
 bringing peace and control...."
-Mountain by Bryan & Katie Torwalt

"Seasons change
Though the music changes
 And the songs we sing
We still lift our praises
To our loving God..."
(Seasons Change- United Pursuit)

‘Call to me and I will answer you
 and tell you great and unsearchable things 
you do not know.’ Jeremiah 33:3

"Consider this: God has given us access
 to the inaccessible.
 What an incomprehensible promise!
 It is out of the reach of our skills, 
character, or qualifications.
 We lack all that is necessary
 to be able to apprehend what exists in the realm called the goodness of God. 
But he gave us something that makes this impossibility possible.
 He gave us the key to the inaccessible.
 He himself is that key. 
Through His name we have access to that
 which is beyond our reach on our best day.
 The invitation came from His goodness.
 He invites us to call upon him, 
giving Him the open door 
to answer in a way that is above 
our expectations and imagination."
- Bill Johnson from God is Good,pg 91)
Photo by Alan McGaughran

No comments:

Post a Comment