Thursday, November 26, 2015

"..Pioneer or a Settler?"

Last evening I was going through some files
and I saw this cover of a magazine from 1983 that was so motivating for me then and is to this day. "Pioneer or settler?
This morning I saw a jet traveling across the sky
 at sunrise -vapor trail was colorful
 but it was gone in a few minutes.
"You and I are a great many years older now"
Living a common life and getting through the daily challenges yet so thankful for family, friends, faith, hope and love that make it so worthwhile
 without regret.
"Pleasure and ambition are poor company in the evening years of life." 
So I will keep pioneering as able
 and a be a settler on bedrock truth-
"Behold, You have made my days as short as hand widths, And my lifetime is as nothing in Your sight.Surely every man at his best is a mere breath a wisp of smoke, 
a vapor that vanishes! 
(Psalm 39:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment