Saturday, December 07, 2013

"Hope- My Hope .."

Flowers snow heavy laden, 
drop of wine-
Christ was pressed, crushed, for me - blood spilled and covers my penalty and makes things right and well with my soul.

"The flowers appear on the earth. All winter they are dead and buried in their roots, and there is no sign of them; but in the spring they revive, and show themselves in a wonderful variety and verdure, and, like the dew that produces them, tarry not for man, Mic. 5:7.





Jesus came that we might have life.

Ephesians 2:13

But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.




My Hope - Matt Redman

My hope is built
On nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust
The sweetest frame
But wholly lean
On Jesus' name

When the mountains are falling
When the waters are rising
I shall be safe in You
Though the nations are quaking
Every kingdom be shaken
Still I will rest in You

When darkness seems
To hide Your face
I rest on Your
Unchanging graces
In every high
And stormy gale
My anchor holds
Within the veil




No comments:

Post a Comment