Friday, July 27, 2012

the fact that His love to us knows no variation

I received a picture from my daughters on the beach, a shadow , a heart.. thought of how God's love is not like a shifting shadow but unchangeable, and solid.



"How often it is called unchangeable, everlasting love!
He loves me now as he did when first he inscribed my name in his eternal book.."

"He varies not in the goodness, and generosity, and benevolence of his nature. He is not become an Almighty tyrant, whereas he was once an Almighty Father; but his strong love stands like a granite rock, unmoved by the hurricanes of our iniquity."

(CHS Sermon #1-)
The Immutability of God


How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
    The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow... Psalm 36:7

"As part of creation the sun speaks of the character of God but even at its brightest can only give a glimpse of his glory."




Through and Through
by Will Reagan, United Pursuit Band
Album: Endless Years
by Will Reagan, United Pursuit Band

I find that I'm safe and warm 
In your loving arms

I find that I'm safe and warm 
In your loving arms

You see me
And You know me
And You love me
Through and through

You see me
And You know me
And You love me
Through and through

You see me
And You know me
And You love me
Through and through


Lake in Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment