Monday, February 07, 2022

"We really did have everything, didn't we?"

 

"We really did have everything, didn't we? When you think about it."

 Leonardo DiCaprio's character, Randall, says to the table of his family and friend in the final scene of the movie "Don't Look Up"

Don't Look Up final scene


I thought of morning prayer and how we do look up.

"My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You,

And I will look up." Psalm 5:3 (NKJV)

And thought of how many over the generations have looked to The Lord and we are provided everything we need.

 We see a steeple reaching skyward toward heavens and the divine.


"But You, Eternal One, wrap around me like an impenetrable shield. 

You give me glory and lift my eyes up to the heavens." Psalm 3:3 VOICE




















No comments:

Post a Comment